Buying a home is usually an emotional experience. Buyers make their decision based upon emotions. As a seller, you can get the competitive edge by making improvements that, first, generate emotions with potential buyers, and second, create a demand for your home. Here are some tips that we have learned throughout our experiences that could help you achieve these goals:
Why List With Us?
Listing a home is a huge step in anyone's life. Typically, it means that you are getting ready to move, which means life could get a little crazy. For that reason, our brokers work around the clock to meet your needs as a seller. Our goal is to make selling a home as simple as possible for you. When you list with Lincoln Realty, here's what we will do for you:
- We handle all of the marketing on your home at no upfront costs to you.
- We answer all the calls on your home ... even the late ones!
- We handle the paperwork to protect both parties of the transaction.
- We schedule all showings on your home.
- We will help coordinate appointments such as appraisals, home inspection, pest inspections, etc.
- We offer a free home valuation and market analysis.
- We offer a variety of resources to help you get your home ready to show.
- We offer free open houses for those interested.
Preparing for a Showing